Discover the irresistible flavors of Marinated Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Vegetables. This delectable recipe, brought to you by Chef Bryan Woolley, features juicy bone-in pork chops marinated in a delightful blend of soy sauce, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard. As the pork chops sizzle on the grill, the marinade infuses them with a savory sweetness. Accompanying the succulent chops are perfectly grilled vegetables, adding a delightful char and crunch to the dish. Serve this mouthwatering meal with your favorite sides for a memorable dining experience that will leave everyone satisfied.
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp granulated garlic
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tsp black pepper
4-6 bone in pork chops
Vegetables of choice to grill
Salt and pepper to taste
1) In a large resealable bag, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, granulated garlic, Dijon mustard, and black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Add the pork chops to the marinade in the bag and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight for maximum flavor infusion.
3) Preheat your grill. Remove the pork chops from the marinade, discarding the marinade.
4) Grill the pork chops until they are cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Grill the vegetables of your choice until they are cooked through and tender.
6) Season the grilled pork chops and vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
7) Serve the marinated grilled pork chops alongside the grilled vegetables, and add any desired side dishes.
8) Enjoy this delicious and flavorful meal!