As the summer nears, new sweets appear at Formento’s and Nonna’s! Pastry Chef Sarah Howlett has some summer desserts for B.Hospitality including NEW Italian Ice at Nonna’s!
Nonna’s: Their Italian sandwiches, salads, and Sicilian-style pizzas have some new sweets available for add-on:
- NEW Lemon Italian Ice: The cool tang of lemon compliments the silky texture of the classic Italian Ice. Seasonal flavors will continue throughout the season. This will be available starting June 10th!
- Lucky Charms Rice Krispy Treat: Rice krispies and lucky charms bound together by gooey marshmallow
- Tiramisu Parfait: creamy layers of mascarpone and cookie crumbles.
- NEW Panna Cotta: A traditional creamy panna cotta served with honey, fresh strawberries, rhubarb and topped with crushed pistachio.
- Blueberry Crostata: This fresh blueberry baked almond crostata is wrapped in house-made flaky crust and accompanied by vanilla gelato.
- Chocolate Cake: Made with a velvety Dark chocolate mousse and a hazelnut praline, this cake is a slice of heaven.
- Gelato: Creamy oat milk vanilla, chocolate, or salted caramel.