Sundays are meant for chilling, relaxing, doing our favourite things, and of course, eating some yummy food. A delish breakfast is all we need to kickstart a perfect Sunday. Chef Vikas Khanna has a special avocado on toast recipe for us to enjoy the weekend and it is packed with flavours, deliciousness, and a perfect balance of savoury and healthy food. Want to learn this excellent recipe from the chef? If yes, keep on reading!
Vikas Khanna Shared An Amazing Sunday Breakfast & It Has Avocados!
Here’s the video of making Avocado On Toast!
Loaded with lots of nutrients, avocado is a healthy fruit and a perfect ingredient for a power-packed breakfast. There are tons of recipes to try using this fruit and chef Vikas Khanna shared a delicious Avocado On Toast recipe for all his fans and followers.
If you are a beginner in the kitchen, don’t worry as this recipe is quite simple and can be made easily with a bit of practice and patience.
How To Make Avocado On Toast?
- Take garlic bulbs and chop their heads. Drizzle some olive oil, salt, and cumin powder on them and wrap them properly using aluminium foil.
- Toss them in a preheated 350 oven for an hour.
- Take a bowl and add finely-chopped cilantro, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Mash the cooked garlic and add that too in the mixture. Make sure to remove the skin.
- Lastly, add some parmesan cheese to the mixture too.
- Now spread it on wholewheat bread slices and toast for 12 minutes.
- Slice avocados thinly and add to the toast.
- Garnish them with flowers and sesame seeds.
- Avocado on toast is ready to be served!
In between all the praises and reactions under this recipe video, an Instagrammer commented “In India, avocado is like buying gold”. Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar commented “Oh my!” What do you have to say about this fantastic cooking video?
What’s your favourite breakfast to gorge on Sunday?
Cover Image Courtesy: Internal, Canva